This flame-resistant coat is quilt-lined for warmth, featuring a quilt-lined hood and ajustable drawcord.
Carhartt Flame-Resistant Duck Active Jac/Quilt Lined CP
13-ounce, 100% cotton FR duck
11.5-ounce FR quilted twill lining; FR modacrylic batting insulation for warmth
Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E
UL® classified to NFPA 2112
- Carhartt FR label sewn on front pocket; NFPA 2112/CAT 4 label sewn on zipper flap
- Quilt-lined hood with adjustable Nomex® FR drawcord
- Brass front zip with Nomex® FR zip tape; Inner and outer hook-and-loop storm flaps for electric-arc protection
- Nomex® FR rib-knit cuffs and waistband
- Two lower-front pockets
- Two inner patch pockets with FR hook-and-loop closures
- Back length: Large regular: 29"; Large tall: 31"